Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I wear my makeup to make my eyes look bigger?

My eyes are already big actually, in round shape and they're light brown. How should I wear my makeups to make my eyes appear bigger? I've tried lining both of my top and bottom lids but somehow it makes my eye shrink =/ I'm not really good with makeups so any tips would be highly appreciated!





Thanks :)How can I wear my makeup to make my eyes look bigger?
Try black eyeliner with black mascara.How can I wear my makeup to make my eyes look bigger?
black eyeliner makes ur eyes look smaller, the trick is to use white eyeliner. Try it u will definately see the difference.
light make-up like a white or cream and then darken the outter part with browns
Use black mascara on the top lashes, and then brown on the bottom...
u will need a white pencil eyeliner. apply it on the inner part of the lower eyelids. ur eyes will look bigger. tyra banks does it too. and black eyeliner will shrink the eyes.
Wearing make-up isn't going to help anything.Just be happy how you look.
You could try using a white or silver eyeliner. The light colors tend to make eyes look larger.
dark eyeliner on bottom eyelid,dark masscara, and light make up usually work......
wear lighter color eye shadows and liners this should help.
Try darker shadow on the outer corners of the lids and in the crease than you use on the rest of the lid. If you also use a light color in a dot above your pupil, it will open your eyes up.
only line halfway on top and bottom and blend it with a small brush
When you do your bottom eyeliner, start out darker at the outer corners and let it diminish as you go towards the inner eye and end it about half way through. I great trick is white eyeliner in the inner rim. Also curl your lashes when you use mascara. Another trick is a shimmery whitish color in the inner corners of your eyes.
Liner makes eyes look smaller. Try using a light eyeshadow , Mary Kay's crystaline is what i recommend. Start right below the brow and over your lid with a light layer. The accent with color to really put out the natural shape. Also, using a brush set instead of a basic applicator can help you get a better look. Use a legthening mascara to help too.
I am sorry I do not know if this will work or not but, from what I have seen on t.v they wear a white eye-liner to make their eyes look bigger, they call it the baby doll eyes look, have you ever heard of that before?


I think I saw it on the Top Model or Tyra Banks show or something like that.........


I hope you find this helpful................
Read some useful make up tips and more on this site to help you with it
Line the lower lids ONLY!!!U could use mascara as well. Both combined never fail!!!
Depending on your skin tone. Usually a brown is multi-tonal, if you line the enitre eye including making a V in the corner, will bring more emphasis and attention to your eyes. Especially in photos, your eyes can get lost and appear drab. If you know how to use a eyeshadow, use a lighter color on the lid to the brow, then use a darker color (the same family, ie. pink-%26gt;purple) on the brow and then on the outside half of your eye, blending towards the middle. Using lighter tones, peaches/ brown will still make yours eyes seems big. Any shiney light lgiht color right under the arch of your eyebrown will also create the illusion of larger eyes and also provide the benefit of a ';clean'; look';. A simple old fashioned trick ( not recommended if you have senstive eyes) is too line the outside ';rim'; of your eye with a white eyeliner pencil. It will give the illusion of a large widened/elongated eye.


Have fun!
lkisten i think that lighter colours make eyes look larger so


use a white or silver eye liner use dark eye shadows


and mascara or put liner only on the lids


i have tried all the tips try all and see which one suits


you best ######### BEST OF LUCK ##########
The best way to learn is grab make-up and plop in front of a mirror and try everything, experience with it all, see what color's YOU like. I work in the beauty industry, you want to ONLY put eyeliner on the top (bottom is for night's only!) Try a brown eyeliner or even a silverish white color to enchance your eye's feature's. Also you want to put mascara ONLY on the top eyelash,if you put it on the bottom it make's your eye's look to clumpy! Good luck %26amp; have FUN!!
wear white eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting