Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I use stage makeup to look like a boy?

I am Peter Pan in a broadway revue. I have experience with stage makeup but I need some tips on making my face look more like a boy's and less like a teenage girl'sHow can I use stage makeup to look like a boy?
Oh have i done this soo many times ok check this out first you want to fill out your face with base and powder if you well kinda pale do a darker color than your color also cuz this is peter pan i would suggest that you do freckles around the nose and check bones you can also use eye liner to make eye brows look thicker i hope this helpHow can I use stage makeup to look like a boy?
Definitely thicken your eyebrows. Use a foundation that's slightly darker than your skin tone. Since Peter Pan is a young boy you don't have to make yourself look very masculine. I think you should rely more on your acting than make up to make you boyish. Even if you still look girly, if you are really in character, then the audience will believe you're a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting