Friday, December 11, 2009

How should I do my makeup to take a fierce drivers licence pic?

So im going in to get my licence and i want a good picture! because my permit picture is just hidious!!!!


So could you give me some makeup help on to how I can do my makeup that it will show up on camera and look nice?


And also any other tips on how to take a nice picture??How should I do my makeup to take a fierce drivers licence pic?
I suggest doing something simple, especially for your driver's license and if you still need to get your state ID. Do a half-smile and just look straight ahead. You want people to able to know that's you, and if you do some dramatic makeup and try to make yourself look different, you might have problems with whoever checks your ID or license.How should I do my makeup to take a fierce drivers licence pic?
Do they even change it?





All right. Try to use a natural but glowing face such as peaches, soft bronzes, and shimmer. A light pink/ tan glow on your skin looks soft, delicate, yet subtle.





Good luck!
ummmm i just got my license an i'm sorry to tell ya but they use the same pic as your permit. i heard u CAN hav it changd bt costs money. sorry good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting