Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get my makeup to stay on?

Okay so I put on eyeliner on my upper lid and waterline on the lower lid, concealer/foundation under my eyes, mascara, blush and sometimes eyeshadow. It looks good at first, but as the day goes on it always looks absolutely terrible. Most of the time it's not a good time to touch it up or anything, or I don't have makeup with me so what should I do? Is there anything I can do to get it to stay on longer? Any good non-smudging eyeliner and mascara too?How do I get my makeup to stay on?
ok first you can try a water-proof foundation and blush or the main reason your make-up might smudge is because your skin is oily so before applying make-up, clean your skin thoroughly and apply a base. then apply make-up as usual. to fix your eyes you apply a little base powder on your eyelids to hold the eyeshadow. A good mascara is maybelline- new york lash discovery minibrush in waterproof.How do I get my makeup to stay on?
watch this 4 kl advice
MAC has really good long lasting make up. For a base get a paint pot (eye primer) from MAC. ur eye makeup will last up to 15 hours. MAC has a bunch of long lasting makeup.
try putting moisturizer or foundation primer on before you apply your makeup. and also an eyeshadow base when you wear eyeshadow. as far as not smudging eyeliner, clinique's quickliner for eyes is great! also, a great foundation to use is bare escentuals! i love it sooo much and it looks great all day! clinique's high impact mascara is also amazing! hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting