Friday, December 11, 2009

How to i makemy makeup smoooth?

Okay here is the detail to my question.


I only wear mascara and eyeliner but it usually comes out crappy,


can anyone tell me how they put thier makeup on so nice?





Mascara'- There are so many big blobs of black mascara on my eyelashes and its gross!How to i makemy makeup smoooth?
separate your eye lashes and buy a better mascaraHow to i makemy makeup smoooth?
With mascara if you are after a good look you do not want to layer it on as this can clog it up so use a primer first one of those 2 step mascaras as well can be good so you only apply the colour once.


Alternatively you can buy Primers on their own and being clear they will not clump up. A good mascra to try is Blinc as it tubes your lashes and the primer is fantastic to make sure you have a perfect look.
I would def. invest in a mascara that is in the medium price range. Also I agree with getting a comb. As far as eyeliner, I found that getting an eye shadow, an eyeliner brush, and water works the best. Dip the brush in water, swirl it in the shadow, and use the brush as you would an eyeliner stick. then lightly smudge it so that it does not look as harsh. This is actual a technique used for the cat eye look, but you can use it just for a simple eye as well. It does not come out as harsh as stick does, and looks a little bit more natural. Plus you can use pretty much any color. Good luck
Sometimes the mascara is old and goes 'off', hence the smudging etc.





I suggest you buy a new one lol.
use a comb.





and mac mascera is really good.
The best thing to do is buy another brand of mascara. I like Mary Kay, it goes on nice and the brush separates the lashes. When it starts to lumpup, it is time to throw it away...to old. Have fun and God Bless,Velle T
check out the event makeup artist for the proper application techniques. That's probably where your problem is.


www.theeventmakeupartist.com
Hey i can never get my mascara the way i want it either but ive figured out put eyeliner on first then get an eyelash curler and curl your lashes and put the mascara upwards on your lashes for me it doesn't create lumps and doesnt look half bad! hope this helps newyazz xxx
It may be the type of mascara your using. Try something with a lot of brissels and buy a eyelash comb. They look like this http://spacenk.scene7.com/is/image/Space鈥?/a>





As far as your eyeliner goes try something that doesn't smudge.
Hello Darling!





Well, I used to have a similar problem and I finally figured out why. You have to start with the very bottom of the lash and work your way up. I have found that it helps if you slightly wiggle the mascara wand as well. This way it grabs all of the excess and leaves the lashes spread apart.





Also, don't use more than 3 or 4 swipes of the wand. If you go over the lashes too many times, it allows the mascara to dry and can lead to clumping. Another good idea would be to register for some free makeup samples. Try 1freestuff.com and you can test out different products before you buy them to see if you like them. Hope this helps and good luck!





Stay classy!
I think it's just your mascara at fault here. =]


I'd suggest buying a mascara with a big (full) wand, with loads of bristles on it, Maybelline's XXL + Colossal are great mascaras which have big wands and don't clump, (although colossal does get a little dry + flake off by the end of the day) I swear by XXL. When you pull out a mascara wand it should have a bit of a tight squeeze out of the tube, which will take off any excess mascara so that it won't clump.


When you apply the mascara to the top lashes get quite close to the mirror and tip your head back a little, and wiggle the mascara wand right through your lashes making sure that you get every lash, for the bottom lashes tilt your head down and look up into a mirror and run the wand lightly over the lashes.


Eyeliner takes a bit of practice, but once you get the hang of it, it's really easy. The way I do mine is to use a kohl liner right across my top lash-line (if your hand isn't very steady I'd recommend resting a finger on your cheek) and then using an angled eyeliner brush I'll put a bit of black (or any other colour you want to use) eyeshadow over the top, to set it and give it a better shape, you don't have to add the eyeshadow on top of the eyeliner, it's just something I like to do. For the bottom lash-line; I run a kohl pencil lightly along it and smudge it a bit and then go over it with an eyeshadow. For my waterline I always use white eyeliner, I have almond shaped eyes, (and fair skin) and black liner on my waterline makes my eyes look tiny, and as if I've been crying, white liner makes my eyes look brighter and wider. Black liner on the waterline looks great on most people, but it just doesn't look right on me.


BTW there are so many great make up tutorials on youtube, imo the best are 'pixiwoo', 'xsparkage' + 'panacea81'.


Good luck! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting