Saturday, December 5, 2009

HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS: how much makeup do you put and how long do you take to prepare in the morning?

my friend was telling me she takes about an hour because she spends alot of time putting on makeup and straightening her hair as well as choosing a perfect outfit. i take 15 mins?





so i'm curious! do you straighten/curl your hair in the morning and how much makeup do you put?HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS: how much makeup do you put and how long do you take to prepare in the morning?
i'm not in high school i'm in college.. and it takes 1 hour and 15 min ( i brush my teeth, take a shower , blow dry my hair, wear makeup, iron an outfit, wear an outfit, prepare my bag , print some stuff for a lecture, make coffee) :)HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS: how much makeup do you put and how long do you take to prepare in the morning?
I don't wear make up at all except mascara so...lol umm we have to wear a uniform so in respect of choosing the perfect outfit its either sports summer or winter uniform, i straighten my hair but i never do it in the morning b4 skwl, i would b so late! lol. I take about 10 minutes 15 minutes tops 2 get ready.
Woah... It's only school.


I mean sure there's boys.


But it's school I mean come on!





But if it makes you feel pretty.


I take 5-10 minutes to fix my hair lol.


And Zero make up.





I have a friend too.


She spends almost from 6am till 8am getting ready.


Sometimes she over does it.


This is what brings me to saying the remark above.


';Woah... It's only school.


I mean sure there's boys.


But it's school I mean come on!';


To continue the answer.


She comes to school and she looks like a pumpkin.


Horrible foundation line, that isn't attractive.


Her mascara has clogs in it.


Then to top off the fancy very thick work of her eyeliner.


Then she comes with her hair looking as thin and straight as paper.


Then it rains, and we have to cut our course to class by taking the long way because her hair will go curly.





So, this question has inspired me to ask a question thank you.
I don't put on any make up, and even on the rare occasion i straighten my hair, i'm up and ready to go in 30 minutes. If i don't, about 15 minutes. I figure, i like my sleep, so why am i going to get up 2 hours earlier then necessary only to have no one really care if i have a pimple?
it takes me like 15-45 depending on what i do. my hair is a mess so i have to straighten it to wear it down and that takes about 20-30 mins . it takes maybe 2 minutes to put make up maybe less lol. and then i get dressed, it just depends .
no makeup, it's bad for your face and at this age natural beauty is a plus....i sometimes straighten my hair if it's not looking so hot hahaha....but otherwise i just wear like a french braid, pony tail, messy bun, or wear it down....i don't take long to get ready at all....let's say.....10-20 minutes
I'm not in high school but when I was,


I just wore mascara and lipgloss, and concealer if my bags were bad.


I used to just leave it natural and put mousse in it to keep it curly for the rest of the day.





Took me around 20 minutes.
i straighten it sometimes, but just the ends and my bangs and leave the rest wavy. i don't put much makeup on. but i take a long time with clothes. so i'd say an hour.
Nah, I don't do all that stuff. I don't wear make up because I don't think I really need to.


If I did though, then I would probably take around at least 25 mins or around that time.
I don't. I just take a bath, dress up (without having to choose an outfit because we have school uniform), brush my hair, get my things and go to school.
i never ware makeup, sometimes eye makeup, but rarely. it takes me 30 minutes to shower and get dressed.
It takes me about 5 minutes because I'm not a morning person. That of course when I decide to put on eyeliner.
I take 15 mins I put on mascara, eye shadow, eyeliner, and put my hair up fast and easy for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting