Saturday, December 5, 2009

POLL:Highschool Girls How much makeup do you wear and how long does it take to get ready?

I take about an hour and a half to get ready lolPOLL:Highschool Girls How much makeup do you wear and how long does it take to get ready?
An hour and a half.POLL:Highschool Girls How much makeup do you wear and how long does it take to get ready?
25minutes? This includes





Flossing


Brushing my teeth


Washing my face


Toning


Acne Treatment


Moisturizer #1


Moisturizer #2


Concealer (sometimes)


Styling my hair (usually straightening it)


Lipbalm/lip stick


Hand cream!





and yeah.


seems like a lot but I need to take care of my skin, hahaha.
i wear liquid foundation, eyeliner (usually stick,sometimes liquid), lipgloss, eyeshadow, and mascara. and It takes me a half hour to an hour to do my hair and makeup.
Liquid foundation, powder and mascara, and chapstick kinda stuff on lips just so they arn't dry. Takes however long I can be asked to stand there for :) usually half hour
Like an hour to and hour and a half.


To school I wear.. get ready for this.. foundation, powder, eyeliner, eye shadow, and chapstick :]]


Yeah i know its a lot.
I wear enough to look half natural. It takes about 30 minutes to an hour mainly because my eyes, I like to do a lot of eyeliner and mascara.
about an hour haha
10 minutes or less.. this involves brushing your teeth, doing your hair, and putting on mascara... and im 15
i wear full make-up and umm do 2 my make up about 10 min but for my hair @ least half an hour

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting