Friday, December 11, 2009

I have to be in a commercial for my employer and I need some tips on how to match my makeup to my clothing.?

also, do you need to wear more than usual amount of makeup? I don't usually wear alot, but wondering if I should wear more than usual?I have to be in a commercial for my employer and I need some tips on how to match my makeup to my clothing.?
Go see a professional take what your are wearing with you so that they can coordiante the makeup with your clothes. Go to M. A. C. they are the best.I have to be in a commercial for my employer and I need some tips on how to match my makeup to my clothing.?
Consult with someone who knows. There should be someone there for that purpose.


I think it's ridiculous to match your makeup to your clothes. Match it to your face.
Check with the studio where the commercial will be shot to see if they have a makeup artist on hand for this spot. If not, you can find one in the yellow pages. If you are the spokesperson (the main character) for the commercial, you will need to have someone professional to do your makeup.
Wearing make up that matches your clothing is NEVER a good idea. Wear colors that compliment your skin tone, but I'd keep it neutral, browns, beige's, peaches. No ';colored'; eye liners, mascaras. Basic black or brown is good. As for how much make up to wear, when you are being professionally photographed or appearing on television it is a good idea to apply make up a little ';bolder'; as you normally would, but I wouldn't go crazy or you'll end up looking like a cheap hooker.
Your make up should complement your features. Don't overdo it. Good place to start would be your prescriptives counter. They are more into a natural look, rather than MAC..but it you do want photo make up, then user MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting