Friday, December 11, 2009

Can anyone give me some makeup tips on how not to let my big eyes stand out so much?

well my eyes are big and brown right? and i use eyeliner on the top and add i a tail at the end.I switched from using black eyeliner to brown, because the black eyeliner would make my eyes stand out too much, and the brown makes my face look more softer but I would like something different and sexy!Can anyone give me some makeup tips on how not to let my big eyes stand out so much?
What?? Big Brown eyes that stand out are SOOOO breathtaking! Omg you are so lucky!





The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence............





I would say to stop using any eyeliner and just use a little mascara and light eyeshadow if you don't want your eyes to stand out though.Can anyone give me some makeup tips on how not to let my big eyes stand out so much?
You should DEFINITELY be glad that you have big eyes, tbh. Well, I like mine. People would much rather have big eyes rather than small eyes. Anyways, I recommend putting black eyeliner on your bottom lashline and water ducts. They make your eyes look smaller. And if you want to make your eyes look bigger (with the given information you obviously don't) then put WHITE eyeliner on the water ducts then black on the lash line.
Eyeliner emphasizes the eyes, especially black. Try using just eyeshadow with no liner, or try using a much softer color, such as violet or brown.
Big eyes are so amazingly beautiful. You are lucky. If anything you should be making them look bigger. But i am sure they are beautiful how they are, don't try to change yourself too much sweetheart!!!
go to this link here. it's a youtube account she has many great


makeup tutorials, she's very nice and if you message her


she'd be happy to give you her advice.
Big eyes are great. The tail on the end may make them look larger than they are. I have big blue eyes and I'm always looking for ways to make them look bluer. Any ideas for me?
Big eyes are awesome. You should actually be playing UP your big eyes and not trying to hide them! You are really lucky. Probably not the answer you wanted to hear, but it's true.





Good luck. :)
Why big eyes are sexy, you should let it be a good quality
dont use eyeliner on the top use it only on the bottom and the corners that way u can reduce ur size. That is what i do
put on bronzer to highlight your cheeks and some lipgloss !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting