Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to get makeup stains off your clothes?

I was sitting in my office chair when I noticed at break that I had a stain on my pearl white slacks I wasn't sure of what it was so I went to go look at the chair and I realized that there had been some make-up possibly blush or powder on the chair from one of my co-workers. These pants are my favorite so I am in some need of drastic advance if anyone has any tips that would be fantastic...How to get makeup stains off your clothes?
OKAY WHAT I DO IS TAKE BLEACH AND PUT IT ON THE STAIN AND THROW IT INTO TJE WASHER AS SOON AS YOU DO IT THAT'S WHAT I DO AND IT WORKS I USE IT ON EVERYTHING THAT HAS STAINS EVEN ON COLRS!How to get makeup stains off your clothes?
What you should really try is shaving cream and rubbing alcohol.Wet the area that has the stain (this works great on foundation stains) a little, and put a bit of shaving cream on it. Work it in with your thumbs, it will began to fade. Apply rubbing alcohol to remaining stain. Report Abuse

I don't know what kind of fabric your pants are. The first thing I would try is spotting them with a non oily make up remover. If that does not work try a stain remover that removes oily substances. Good Luck!
if its oily put baby powder on the stain and then rap it gently w/d ur washing product sink it in a hot foamy water 4 a couple of hours then it will go


good luck


p.s look b4 u set
Hi,,, i have that problem also.... I get these make-up stains on my nice shirts.. sometimes the pants...





I take mine to the cleaners to be dry cleaned,,,, especially before I go home to my wife.........





good luck
you either wash em in the wash or take a rag and dich soap and lightly dap it ....... it comes right out
HAIR SPRAY!!!
In the detergent aisle of your grocery store there should be a product(not sure of the name)in a small box that costs about $8 that works really well. There is about 8 different kinds of the stuff(ones for oil stains, blood, etc.) and one will say on it that it's specifically for makeup.
The success of stain removal will depend on the fabric. I was wearing a silk/knit cardigan when a client hugged me and smeared her fuschia lipstick on my shoulder. I was SO careful in trying to remove the stain, but the fabric changed color slightly (faded) and the stain didn't come completely out.





I would take the pants to a trusted dry cleaners and ask them to do their best, but with the knowledge that the pants may never be the same again. Good luck!
Just wash 'em. If it is still there, just bleach 'em. No sweat!
I WAS ALWAYS TOLD SOMETIMES YOU CAN USE HAIR SPRAY YOU KNOW GIRL FIEND WITH OIL JUST A LITTLE TO BREAK THE CHEMICALS DOWN LET IT SIT FOR A WHILE AND WASH WITH TIDE LIQUID SOAP YOU KNOW BUT ITS WHAT AND I WOULD TRY THE PENCIL FROM THE STORE THAT LEFTS THE STAINS THE PRODUCTS ARE MADE BY DIFFERENT COMPANY'S NAME BRANDS HAVE BEEN PROVEN ON THE NEWS REPORT, THEY HAVE MAORE ACTIVE INGRIENTS TOO BE THE BEST
you can use hairspray.... spray an little and then trough it in the wash like you normally would
that will never come out
If I am removing makeup from my clothes, my wife will kill me!!


From my wife; Wash the spot using detergent and a color fabic bleach and scrub it lightly with your fingers a bit then soak. Let it


sit for 1/2 hour and then wash it on a light cycle... You might need


to repeat since it's white. Hope it works.
use bleach
wash it
try using peroxide
i use shout or oxyclean
use shout
Tide - to - go. :D
This is exactly why I avoid white, I hate dealing with the stain problems. That's my solution. You could always dye the pants another color if you can't get the stain out.
you use hair spray on ur clothes and spray it a on the stain then put it in the wash
Umm... try something like shout, or spray and wash, dont in any way try to scrub at with reg. water because it will smudge and never come out.
Tide to go, best invention ever, its a portible pen that I have used to remove makeup stains, food stains, almost anything...plus you can stick it in your purse and bring it anywhere. No joke, it HELLA works.
soak it first with warm water, dish liquid soap, and bleach for a few minutes and then rub it and then wash it with warm water, washing soap and bleach; i hope it would help.....
you could use any of the stain removers and that might work other wise im not the best perso to aske but oxyclean works pretty well
i use powered automatic dish washer soap in my wash and it takes out most stuff my husband gets into . maybe i will take out makeup too.
Use vinegar %26amp; water 2cups of water %26amp; 2Tbsps of vinegar spray the area %26amp; use a scrubbie the rub it in really good then respray let sit about an hour put in your washer %26amp; use your regular detergent add 1 cup of lemon juice %26amp; that kills everything your stain will be gone.Good luck
when u go home try ';shout'; and like rub it in and then wash and if it still doesnt come out spray hair spary on the stain and wash, i know it sounds weird but try it
Soak them in Oxy Clean.
I carry the tide stick with me because I am constantly dropping food on the front of my blouse. Clorox also has a stick which works wonders on whites. I use both the Tide and the Clorox sticks for various stain problems when I do my wash. Hope this helps.
Hairspray works and will take out ink stains also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting