Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to do makeup for a Vampiress Costume...?

I need some good ideas on how to do my makeup for this costume. I have a gown to go with it, red and black lace up in the front, and a stand-up red collar. I did get a wig with long black hair with white streaks on either side of the center part. I am very fair-skinned with pink undertones.How to do makeup for a Vampiress Costume...?
Well you can:





1. Paint your eyes grayish/black and do the smoky eye thing with very nude lips.





2. Paint your lips red and line them thickly with either black or gray or a nude color. (so it looks like blood) And some dark eye makeup.





and don't remember the blood on the corners of your mouth.





I would recommend the first idea just because I once dressed up as a vampire and it was pain in the *** to be touching up my lips. Nude lips is the better way to go its less complicated and you will look paler anyway...How to do makeup for a Vampiress Costume...?
you could be a hair sylist or desiner
Just google Elvira, mistress of the dark.
Do the goth thing. White skin with lots of dark eye make-up (cat eyes).
really light fondation, deep red lipsick, thick black eyeliner and dark eye shadow, take some red lipgloss or lipstick and dribble it from side of your chin
Deep red lipstick black eye shadow dark puple blush.





dont forget fake fangs and blood running down you lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting