Saturday, December 5, 2009

How much makeup do you wear to school?

Is it ok to wear alot of makeup as long as it looks good?i wear like everything xDHow much makeup do you wear to school?
i wear foundation, blush and sometimes bronzer, eyeliner, and mascara.


sometimes lipgloss


i think its ok to wear whatever you want, as long as youre not wearing like tons of everyting :D


i think if youre going to wear makeup, school is a good place to do it because you are around so many people.How much makeup do you wear to school?
When school was still going on I wore mascara, shadow, sometimes blush and always wore lipgloss. I didn't have a lot of time to be applying a lot of stuff on and some days I had dance so I kept my makeup light just in case I sweated a LOT.





I don't ever think its okay to wear a lot of makeup. Wearing everything will make a person look as if they have a mask on. Makeup is meant to highlight your features, not make you look like a different person. There's a rule that a lot of makeup experts tell people and it says ';you should only play up one feature at a time';. So if you are going to play up your eyes keep the lips and cheeks natural or else you'll like a clown.





'Hope this helps!!
Normally I wear mascara and lip balm- I'm too tired in the morning to care, usually. But if you do the full monty and have the dramatic look during the day, it tends to look like you're trying too hard. Stick with basics- foundations, cover-ups, glosses, light liners, light shadows and mascara. Leave the lipstick, heavy shadows and heavy liners for nighttime.
I wear everything too. hahah.


I usually wear liquid foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, lipgloss, and blush : )


some days i go heavier, then some days i wear lighter more natural eyeshadow. It all depends on how im feeling(or if im in a rush) but i never leave the house without my makeup on.
i did wear too much last year and i got told off. so i realised that i have natural dark eyelashes, so i ditched the mascara and everything else and now today all i wear is eyeliner and a bit of powder on my shiny nose-and it looks so much better!


all you need to do is keep it simple, maybe just keep the focus on your eyes, but if you need to, wear a little concealer and lip balm. honestly, it looks a ton prettier and you wont get into trouble if the school rule is no make-up.


good luck! xxx :)
i dont wear makeup too school because there is no one to impress and personally, i don't have time and it kind of annoys me





i think that going to school or work and going out partying are not the same things...if you do up ALL ur makeup @ school, then how are u gonna make urself look special for a party? pile on cakes of makeup?





4 me, school is more of a casual thing...keep it down..
I wear the occassionaly mascara %26amp; lipstick %26amp; lipgloss.





It's OK to wear it if your skin is fine underneath %26amp; you look good without it.





Less is more. Instead of wearing everything, try tricks that reduce how much you've got to use.





Eve Pearl has great tips!
Well I ussualy wear: concealer (only if I'm breaking out, which is rarely), powder (so I'm not shiny), brown eyeliner, brown mascara and chapstick :)





haha yeah I know it's a little much, I'm trying to cut back (wow I sound like a drug addict...)
It depends on y ur wearing it! If its for the guys then NO! Less is better! I wear a lil powder/foundation, mascara, and lipstick or gloss! Not outrageous lipstick or gloss either. Remember no one wakes with a new face! Just be yourself! Try it for a while if you like, keep it! Change can be good, girl! Good Luck!
You could wear tons of makeup and wouldn't matter. The most important thing is that you know HOW to wear it. If it looks natural, it's fine. Makeup takes practice, and if you're good, you can wear ';everything.';
Personally I think it is a little much but many people I know do where that much and it looks fine. If you feel comfortable with it it should not matter what anyone else thinks! : ]
i wear the works! hahaha. i never wear blush though. thats too much for me.





pretty much just foundation %26amp; powder, eyeliner, mascara, %26amp; sometimes eyeshadow %26amp; lipgloss
I say wear what you want to wear! as long as its blended nice and the colors are in the same category go for it. I wear eye shadow, liner, lots of mascara and a clear gloss
I wear foundation, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. Sometimes I wear blush. As long as your makeup looks good and you don't look like clown I wouldn't limit it. Hope that helps :)
well not to much or else people might think yo want to stand out, so I would put on a spray foundation, light colored eyeshadow, and eye liner.
I like to experiment with eyeliner. For example, today I wore green on top and black on the bottom since I lost my purple and black one :[


The other thing I wear is chapstick.


That's it.
i wear eyeliner,mascara,and a lil lip gloss thats it


dont weear like ALOT of makeup it sumtimes looks messed up or wierd. but if it look good on u then its ok
Yeah it's fine as long as your foundation looks natural and not orange.
ToTalLy I WeAr So MuCh MaKeUp To ScHooL





If YoU hAvE a MySpaCe





AdD mE





http://www.myspace.com/cassie_rox_all
it just depends on you. if it looks fine when i dont see y not.
none...i keep it natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting