Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need a person to teach how to apply Makeup?

I am a guy that needs a person to teach me how to apply makeup in person. Is there anyone that is good at this that will help me?





I am in North El Monte next to Arcadia.I need a person to teach how to apply Makeup?
I attended cosmotology school. However, you learn more theory than practical. I recommend that you purchase a good book and teach yourself. There is a good book by Deborah Fine, I dont know if it is still on the market, but you can check.I need a person to teach how to apply Makeup?
Check out the videos on youtube for makeup application. There are some awesome ones out there.
you can check out my youtube account. cosmeticcrave.I do makeup looks and tips. Check me out =)you won't regret it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting