Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to become a makeup artist, how do I go about doing this?

I have talent, I know that, and I'm passionate for it. I'd love to work on runways or things like that.I want to become a makeup artist, how do I go about doing this?
Well Im a make up artist and I went to Paul Mitchell Academy in L.A. and I do fashion shows. . . I did soo good there. Thats an amazing school. You should go. Or if you cant afford it or if you just dont wanna go there then you need to go to a very good school.I want to become a makeup artist, how do I go about doing this?
go to cosmetology school for starts, then do continuing education to get credits to specialize in the various kinds of techniques
Get into a good cosmetology school. I would reccomend the Paul Mitchell academy if there is one near you. Dont just go to a crappy beauty school in your town.
go to school for it and major in cosmetology run a search for a good school for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting