Friday, December 11, 2009

How to stop wearing makeup forevr?

I hate the way it feels on my face what an I do to makre my ski n more clear and bright? tips please ...xxHow to stop wearing makeup forevr?
Make up is not good for ur skin anyway.. so just stick to a good cleansing routine 1cleanse 2tone 3 moisturise. then exfoliate once or twice a wk to renew ur skin cells. Try using a tinted moisturiser this will give a more even skin tone less the harshness from make up and its lightweighted and natural looking. for good skin, dont drink and dont smoke!How to stop wearing makeup forevr?
I hate wearing makeup too, infact I might only put it on once a year but when I do , I might wear a bit of color on my eyes to brighten them up and a bit of lip gloss. Use a good moisturizing creme on your face and thats it. Try to find naturally based makeups that don't have nasty ingredients in them, I only use Nicole Miller from Melaleuca and as I said before thats very rare, I don't think you need makeup to be pretty but I guess to each his own, right. If you absolutely need to have a base on your face then try mineral foundations.


Hope this helps.
Wearing make up doesn't have to be obvious, i know when im not at work i wear minimal make up which includes light bobbi brown tinted moisturiser, YSL mascara, neutral eye shadow, light guerlain bronzer %26amp; some lipgloss -- keep it simple - this always feels light on my skin %26amp; lasts all day. It is also good to give your skin a rest, im a long haul cabin crew %26amp; so i have to wear full make up all the time %26amp; my skin constantly dries out from the air. The product i couldnt live without is ELIZABETH ARDEN 8 HOUR CREAM. Its fantastic as a lip gloss, moisturiser, hand cream, highlighter for eyelids - everything! I use a 100ml bottle every 2 weeks!!!!!
Use Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Powder founation!





I use it everyday, in the light shade and so far:


- it has helped to clear up my blemishes


- it gives me full voerage but is not cakey or visible at all


- i have had many compliments on my skin


- does not clog pores, it suitable for sensitive skin, and is free of impurities that can cause breakouts
How to stop wearing makeup forever - easy - become a man, we just have to shave every day.;-)
Just stop wearing make-up. Try exfoliating your skin.
Dont buy makeup no more, buy a Clean and Clear face wash.
Get it tattotted on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting