Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to do makeup for prom?

I'm wearing a royal blue dress and I have black hair, brown eyes, and a tan complexion. How should I do my makeup so I can have dramatic eyes and have the makeup match my dress?How to do makeup for prom?
you sound really pretty and you dress will look georgous with your skin tone babe. try navy liquid liner it would look so pretty with your dress! check out sephora.com because i know ive seen it there. good luck with everything chica!


peace %26amp;%26amp; loveHow to do makeup for prom?
as it is special [for your prom] why not treat yourself to a professional job? ask at your local hairdresser.


good luck %26amp; have a great time!


sonia x
do a smokey blue grey kinda look..


http://s4.mcstatic.com/thumb/944451/5446鈥?/a>





hope i helped
  • make money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting