Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to get makeup to stay on all day?!?

Well, in the morning I put my makeup on and it looks really pretty. But as the day moves on to the evening, my foundation and blush is off. And that is the main makeup I want to stay on. I have even tried the hairspray trick but that didn't work. And I don't wanna have to go buy Primer. Mainly because I don't know what it looks like. I am desperate! So PLEASE help. Any tips or tricks on how to get makeup to stay on would be great.





Thanks:)How to get makeup to stay on all day?!?
get waterproof M A CHow to get makeup to stay on all day?!?
Sorry but makeup melts. No matter what you do. Your best bet is to buy a primer. Just go to a makeup counter, MAC, Lancome, etc...and ask for one. Or you can google cheaper ones. Buying waterproof foundation or tinted moisturizer also works pretty well. Try not to use a lot of creams and liquid makeup and if you do a base is a must. Always set your makeup with a powder, translucent mineral powder works the best. Also make sure to set your eye makeup with a similar or matching color to prevent smudging.





Good luck, hope I helped a bit.
Don't do the hair spray thing........it'll make your face sticky and you'll break out





There's not really one thing you can do to make your makeup stay on......it depends on what brand you buy...... it also depends on if you have gym and sweat it off





I just bring a few small things of my make up 2 school like eye liner, lip gloss, and cover up and reapply that in the bathroom before lunch








Hope that helps :^)
MAC, LANCOME, AND ESTEE LAUDER, they have the best make up,


personally I love the foundation from MAC, I always get credit for it because it looks natural on my face, Even though their makeup is expensive between $15-50 they are really good. LANCOME has really good eye shadows. ESTEE LAUDER has good eyes shadows too. They are all great. Expensive but you will get what you pay for.
Sorry, but primer is the best way to go. Your makeup will start to slide off because you might get warm (and sometimes sweaty) throughout the day.





Primer can be colored, or clear:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


I highly recommend it - it really gives you a flawless, smooth face to start your foundation routine.





I'll admit Smashbox is kinda pricey.





Another thing that I've found that helps out (and is much cheaper!) is this:


http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products_min鈥?/a>





its a mineral powder you apply AFTER your foundation. The powder actually keeps your face drier (it's worked for me and my girlfriends) and gives you a smooth, matte look.





DON'T spray your face with hairspray! It's bad for your skin! (You know the hairspray trick is also used for paintings! I don't think you should use something so harsh on your facial skin.)





Anyway, if you don't want to use the primer for whatever reason, I suggest try the E.L.F. Mineral Booster. You can get the small size just to try. If you need free shipping codes, let me know.





Good luck!
The problem is the brand of makeup you are using unfortunately that is the problem. I highly recommend the brand bee luscious cosmetics their pore perfecting face primer and liquid minerals these two products WILL deliver 18+ hours of a full makeup with no touch ups at all. This does work I have worked with it on many clients and it works.





http://www.beeluscious.com
Your question would have been my question before I started to use COLORSTAY by Revlon. It's the only stay put in-expensive make-up I have ever used. Find one that's good for your skin tone and stick with it. Most make-up products that I own are COLORSTAY products. I usually touch-up with COLORSTAY pressed powder during the day.
Well if you don't mind the money... you should defiantly go get Fix + from MAC... it is like a spray and u just spray it over your face when u r done doing your makeup and it makes your makeup stay on you a long time... also try to use a base (for eyeshadow)..





Waterproof makeup will stay on for a long time as well... but I suggest you get Fix+ because it helps more than anything else





Hope I Helped!
Make sure you put mositurizer on before you apply your makeup. Use a liquid foundation and a powder over top, then apply blush. Throughout the day, reapply a small amount of blush and powder.
hi, i used to have the same problem. i now use a foundation brush to keep my foundation on but if not USE BARE ESCENTUALS - this is te spelling and it stays on all day. it is expensive but definitely worth it. it has minerals and lovely on your face. hope this helps
Wear waterproof makeup, primer and buy those Clean %26amp; Clear oil absorbing sheets if you have oily skin so your makeup won't smudge off that much
you're just gonna have to buy primer... or you can just pack ur makeup in ur purse and redo it later in the day. Either way, dontt put hairspray on ur skin ever again please!! Think of your precious pores.
I use a water proof SUNBLOCK as primer ,


make sure it wont clog pores though.


It also helps if you cleanse your face before applying anything.
well there are some types of makeups you can buy that are garenteed to stay on for up to sixteen hours. You could try those types. I believe revlon sells some.


Good Luck =]
get the 24 hour kind it works the best and it really does stay on along time. it comes in many different brands to pretty much all of them.
waterproof makeup


primer= it looks like nothing, your makeup will stay on for hours. and you will still look the same


then put on your makeup :]
Liquid foundation, if you are using powder. It holds onto the skin.
vbb
Wear a water proof makeup.
powdered stays on longer I believe...
Buy primer. if you don't know what it looks like there is such thing as a sales associate...uh duh?
Add a coat of clear lacquer! That should do the trick!
war paint
get a water proof mask
put hair gel on your make up,it will stick much longer
One word--- Touch up, before ur makeup including lipstick wears off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting