Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to get makeup off without dammaging my eyelid?

I wear water proof eye makeup and most eye makeup removers don't take it off properly, I end up scrubbing my eyes and now my eyelids are red and have like a bit of torn skin from taking it off. What makeup removers and work without having to scrub hard and what should I put them on (Cotton balls, kleenex, ect.)How to get makeup off without dammaging my eyelid?
I love Rimmel's eye make up remover. I use waterproof, too. I prefer using cotton pads, because both cotton balls and kleenex/toilet paper tend to break apart and leave pieces on my eyes.





I also really liked Two Face's Lash Injection Antidote foaming cleanser, but I'm notoriously cheap so I mostly stick to rimmell.How to get makeup off without dammaging my eyelid?
Removing waterproof eye makeup can be difficult and painful if you aren鈥檛 using the right products and techniques 鈥?you can end up with an eye infection if you scrub too hard, so take it easy. There are several products that can help remove waterproof eye makeup; one that has ranked well according to members of the DailyMakeover.com online beauty community is Neutrogena: Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover. We have a pretty comprehensive list if you鈥檇 like to check it out - http://bit.ly/2AQqg.





In regards to how best to use a makeup remover on your eyes, try using a cotton ball or tissue. Make sure you saturate it with the makeup remover, close your eye and then place it on your eyelid and then count to 20 (without moving the cotton ball). This will help the makeup begin to dissolve. After you count to 20 slowly being wiping the cotton ball (in the same direction) along your eyelashes and eyelid. After a few strokes you should be good to go. If there is still makeup left under your eye, try using a q-tip dipped in the makeup remover.





Reviews on makeup removers: http://bit.ly/2AQqg


Reviews on waterproof eye makeup: http://bit.ly/Dp47z





Hope that helped!


Rachel Hayes, Editorial Director of Daily Makeover
Just use Vaseline (petroleum jelly). I've been using it to get my makeup off for a couple of years now, and it works great. All you have to do is pat your face with a damp cloth, and then gently rub the Vaseline over your eyelids (clean one at a time), and then use a wet cloth to wipe it off. All your makeup will come right off, trust me.
Olive oil. it takes it off in a flash, and does not clog pores, and leaves your lashes conditioned and smooth. Just be sure to close your eyes when applying it with a cotton ball or else you'll get oil in your eye. Remember to always be gentle in the eye area and no tugging or pulling because that causes wrinkles when you get older. Hope this helps girl! =)
use rimmel london eye makeup remover. if that doesn't work try vaseline or stop using waterproof makeup use washable like cover girl
Extra Virgin olive oil.


You may also buy some oil based make-up remover, some great ones are by Lumene and St. Ives.
Ponds cold cream!! Its amazing..it gets off all makeup even waterproof eye makeup..its super gentle..hope i helped...=)
  • make money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting