Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How old should a girl be to wear makeup and how much?

I'm in seventh grade and I want to wear makeup. My mom is about to let me, but she says she wants proof that she wouldn't be the only one who lets their seventh grader wear makeup. I just want to wear eyeliner and mascara and thats it. Is that reasonable at my age?How old should a girl be to wear makeup and how much?
any age is ok. i mean u cant really stop ur mom from putting a little bright red lipstick on u before u go on for a school play. but hey too much make up is always a big don't at all ages. tips id suggest to keep in mind are to use these basics that i even use now:


all u need is a GOOD mascara, eyeliner [if necessary], slight blush if ur skin is dull, and concealer for those teenage uproars of acne.


also. dont overdue the lipgloss %26amp; dont work ur way into lipstick. the more u use lipstick the more ur natural tone of ur lips dies away to a dark purple/maroon color. not pretty. %26amp; lipgloss just gets sticky. i reccommend chapstick. a nice one like softlips found at target or walmart.





since ur still young dont over do ur skin. i dont even use foundation and i wouldnt even try. little dabs of concealer is all u need. more makeup=faster wrinkles. go for a natural look too. guys prefer that. when buying make up too, dont be afraid to go a little pricy like the cosmetics in the mall. better quality is better for ur skin. try to have ';off'; days too with no make up at all. those can be ur summer break days haha.





but the #1 rule to wearing make up. ALWAYS no matter how tired u are, wash ur face every night. %26amp; moisturize before putting on makeup.





hope this helps! these are all tips i use myself too.How old should a girl be to wear makeup and how much?
that is totally reasonable at your age. my mom only let me start wearing makeup at 13, which is totally outrageous. once you hit about 11 or 12, most everyone wears makeup. eyeliner and mascara really isnt that much. good luck! :]
yeah that's perfectly reasonable...eyeliner and mascara is all that any teenager should be wearing....I was in the seventh grade when I started wearing eyeliner and mascara too! I hope this convinces her...Good Luck!
As long as it's not too much and your not hiding behind it...I think it would be fine. Just got to remember makeup is used to accentuate what you have not to hide what you have.
my sister is 12 and is going to the 7th grade next year and when i was 11 i started to wear it but the trick to it is to look natural im sure your mom can agree a little eyeliner wont hurt just dont glob it on like your on the cover of a magazine!!! (lol) the best type is almay , you can buy products according to your eye color and they look great!!!! plus not to expensive either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I'm the same age as you, so I know how you feel. I started to wear make up around the end of 6th grade. Mascara, Liner, and some really cute pink lip gloss. Hope all works out for you. =]
I think eyeliner and mascara is reasonable, in moderation. I knew some girls back in 7th grade and younger who would pile on globs of mascara and eyeliner, and it looked ridiculous, like they were trying too hard. That being said, it depends on what your mom decides, but there are alot of 7th graders who wear makeup! Maybe you could show her how you want to wear your makeup, like take a mom-daughter trip to the cosmetics counter at the mall or something. Hope this helps :)
yes that is extremely reas0nable I'm g0ing int0 9th grade and i started wearing makeup in seventh grade... but only mascara and a LITTLE bit of liquid f0undati0n t0 c0ver up the flaws


H0pe that helps
at 14 u can use Mascara





at 15 u can use lip gloss





at 16 you can dye ur hair





at 17 u can use foundation





at 18 u can do whatever u want
I definitely think that's reasonable, I started wearing makeup when I was 11 or so, so 7th grade (12 or 13, yes?) is more than acceptable.
I think when they are about 13ish or 12. But not a lot because when your older you will get a ton of wrinkles if you wear a ton of make up at a young age.Well atleast thats what people say!
I started to wear makeup in the beginning of seventh grade. Although I started light. First I wore just mascara %26amp; lip gloss. Then I progressed to eyeshadow, eyeliner, concealer and powder. Yet you still don't want to wear too much because it can cause pimples %26amp; blackheads.





Good luck!
Yes you can! thats very reasonable I understand that you are curious about it %26amp; probally wanting to dye your hair as well,if you already dont. but yes! I let my niece %26amp; shes 6 but I just let her put on lipgloss %26amp; eyeshadow so far,but go ahead 7th grade is perfect to start out on make-up!
I'm real Young and wear natural makeup so you don't use too much and not a working woman or going on a date just a little bit prettier but I'm not saying your ugly i don't even know you
at yur age u should start wit mascara and lipgloss!!!!!
I started to wear makeup when I was in the seventh grade. But my mom had me start out with only mascara. As for the eyeliner, just don't go crazy with it!! LOL! Because there is like a huge difference between trashy and enhansing what you naturally have. But I'm sure you know all that!!





So yes I think it is reasonable!!! Hope everything works out for ya!! ;)
i started using eyeliner and mascara in 7th grade. dont over do the eyeliner though. i put a thin line on top and on bottom. im in 9th grade and some girls put way too much on. and they look like they have serious black eyes hehe. also if u put on eyeshadow put on something light and not way dark.
as long as its natural looking, and you dont look like a ';working woman'; (if you know what i mean)
I think its a good idea. Just make sure you apply it correctly.
sure
yes i let my daughter wear make up and she is in seventh grade! dont worry it doesnt hurt anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting