Saturday, December 5, 2009

I don't really like to wear makeup, how about you? And a few questions I have to ask.?

I have a very natural face, long eyelashes, and a pretty decent face. I do wear lipgloss. And on occasions I wear a little bit of eyeshadow. Should I curl my eyelashes if they are long? And by wearing makeup does it ruin a natural looking face? Do you like wearing makeup?I don't really like to wear makeup, how about you? And a few questions I have to ask.?
wearing make up does ruin a natural looking face, it inhibits the natural function of the delicate skin on your face.





but more importantly, you will change the way you feel about yourself by getting so used to the 'made up' face. you could begin to feel insecure without make up. even if you don't need it.





you are blessed with natural beauty, i say flaunt it! wear lip gloss, curl your eyelashes,add some eyeshadow for special occasions if you have time and if you like the way it looks.





i have always been told by parents and friends that i do not need make up. when i was a little girl, they told me not to start because then i would always need to wear it. i am so glad i listened! now, I'm 33 and mistaken for 23 on a daily basis.I don't really like to wear makeup, how about you? And a few questions I have to ask.?
I don't really like to wear much make-up, because I think it looks a bit fake and sometimes unattractive; but if I get any unexpected spots I cover them up with concealer or foundation. I hate lipgloss and just use Vaseline. I do wear mascara sometimes and I like using black kohl pencil on my eyes.


If you want to keep things natural-looing and don't like wearing mascara- but if you want your lashes to look even longer- then I think you should curl your eyelashes if you wish (but if they're long then there isn't really much point).


I do think that depending on how much make-up you wear, then yes, it can ruin a natural-looking face. If you don't really have a reason to wear make-up, then I don't think you should bother wearing it. In the end, you'll probably be more attractive than many other women who slap the make-up on everyday.
I personally like makeup and I wear it, but that doesn't mean that I won't go out unless I have my face on. I think it would look nice if you curled your lashes. Just because they're long doesn't mean they're curly, and curly lashes are beautiful! You really don't even need mascara if your lashes have a nice curl. I don't think that wearing makeup ruins a natural looking face. Its not like you have to wear a lot. Just wear what accentuates your features the most. Just a little touch can give you more of that ';flawless'; face.
Yeah, you should, If you do put on some mascara as well ( if you naturally have dark features use black vice versa). If you know how to apply it well it doesn't. I wear mascara, blush, and lip-gloss, and people don't think I wear any. Applying make-up is an art, practice different kinds and see what looks best on your face. I thought the key to applying make-up is to make people think your naturally beautiful. Seriously, you don't want people to know your wearing it miles away.
You are really lucky! Remember that the girls who don't have to wear makeup to look lovely who are really rare and special! If you want to start wearing a bit more more makeup I would recommend using bare minerals foundation, any brand brown/black mascara and some neutral eye shadow (pick a shade complimentary to your eye color) along with your lip gloss.
well to the contrary of what eveyone else is saying, i like wearing makeup, i feel tired and old when i dont,


and alll i wear on a daily basis is mascara.


it makes a big difference, to me cause im blond.


yes i agree that makeup is sometimes over done, and that is what i dont like.


NO, minimal make up like mascara and the odd concealer blemish fix does not ruin a natural looking face, :)
You sound like a genuine beauty


if you put makeup on an unattractive person


they will still be unattrative. make up enhances beauty


if you were to wear makeup keep the earth tones like browns and brown eyeliner. it will just make your face seem less plain.


and yea i like wearing makeup lol hope i help a little. :D
In your case, i would only use a little mascara and, or, curl them to make your eyes look bigger. Maybe some eyeshadow, lip gloss and a little bit of blush... I wouldn't necessarily apply foundation or powder...





I wear make up at least on the weekends- i love make up- and enjoy wearing it. :)
i only wear lip gloss, eyeliner, and sometimes shadow but i think that people that dont wear it seem to be more confident with themselves. I think that you shouldn't curl your eyelashes because people dont really notice them anyway
makeup can only enhance someone's face and make it look better. :]


unless they put it on badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting