Friday, December 11, 2009

How to make this makeup last all day?

When it's hot and I sweat how do I make the makeup I put under my eyes last through it all? I put this yellow cover up thing on my dark circles, and with the sweat it comes off.How to make this makeup last all day?
Use a primer, i use Mac . It's amaaaaazing . Or use a water proof foundation .How to make this makeup last all day?
Try a face primer.. a good one is Revlon Face Primer ( it is clear)


or try what i use, this sounds really crazy but it works just as the spendy ones. Monistat clear chafing gel. it works soo good. Try it!
put lotion on before and it'll stick to it and stay on better. or you could just reapply it, thats what i do.
I like Smashbox primer. But I really wanted to thank Nikki - I have four tubes of Chafing Powder (it was onsale for $2) I never read about it being used for make-up
Use Mary Kay Makeup(:
  • make money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting