Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How Much Makeup Should a 14 year old girl wear to school?

on a daily basis what should i wear in the morning and same with my hair?


how much makeup and what?





any help would be appreciated! thanks. xxHow Much Makeup Should a 14 year old girl wear to school?
Hi:)


I'm 14 too and i usually wear . . .


Concealer (for those awful zits and eye bags)


foundation


eyeliner


mascara


lipgloss





and i put on moisturizer and sunscreen.


As for my hair I either straighten or curl it with those hot rollers. Sometimes I take my front bangs and clip it backwards so there's a poof thing on my head, gives you attitude:) And sometimes I grab it all in one bunch and tie it into a messy bun or ponytail.





hope this helpedHow Much Makeup Should a 14 year old girl wear to school?
On one day wear an eyeliner and blusher, and lip gloss


On another day mascara (but only 2 coats) and lip gloss.





If you wear all of these at the same time it is way too much. If you normally wear foundation that is fine as long as you don't look orange!!


If you have to, take eyeliner to school to re-apply at lunch because it is likely to rub off.





Liquid eyeliner is too much, I personally think because it is sooo heavy! Bright red lip gloss is way too heavy for school, so a nude-pink or pink is suitable.


Eyeshadow is fine but not piled on as a bright colour because that just looks tacky.





The perfect combo that I normally wear is: two coats of mascara OR black Kohl eyeliner, with light blusher and glittery light pink lip gloss.





Basically, don't pile it on!!
I think for school, a natural look is best. Everyone is different; I have very uneven skin-tone, so I need a light foundation. Maybe you don't if your skin is even-toned and nice looking. Most of us can benefit from a little mascara, and a neutral shade of eye shadow (light brown?). Clear lipgloss or a neutral shade that is close to your lip color. Personally, I don't like blush since it's so hard to wear it without looking like a weird baby doll, but that's just me.





BTW, guys always say they hate make-up, but they just hate make up that looks fakey. As long as your make-up is natural, they just think you're cute. I think they mean they don't want to notice the make-up before they notice the real girl.
I would say mascara and lip gloss!





Don't let this people be rude to you on here . =)


Wear some cover up if you need it -cover stick is something every girl should have in her makeup kit.


(tip:get acover stick that is the same color as your skin so you wont have to put foundation and powder on) =)


Hair: straight or curly! :)
None. At 14 you should be focusing on growing up and building up your life... getting into makeup at this point will mean makeup for the rest of your life. Enjoy your natural beauty! Makeup is only to enhance and hide certain things. Unless you have a huge ghastly scar or something that bothers you a lot, you really shouldn't be looking into it.


Remember: the only reason people wear makeup is to look as if they have flawless, YOUNG, tight skin. You already have that!
As far as wearing make up, the most important thing you can do for yourself now is to start taking really good care of your skin. You will be glad you did in about 30 years! Clinique has some good products that are reasonably priced. Mary Kay has Velocity which is designed with younger girls in mind. It is not terribly expensive and will keep you clear and fresh. Other than that, a LITTLE eyeshadow some mascara and lip gloss should do wonders for making you feel pretty. I can't really help with your hair, I have no idea what you look like. Just keep it as naturally easy to fix as you can. Good luck to you little sister!
Although beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my personal opinion is too much make up is so unattractive. Im pretty sure most guys will agree too!!!





Im 25 and only wear mascara!!





Im sure your beautiful without make-up. Dont follow what other girls do, love and be yourself!
I'm 14 too. I wear foundation everyday to school. I dont really have spots so I just wear a light liquid foundation to add a glow to my skin. I'm really careful though and wash it off when I get home. I hate wearing lipgloss though so I put on either a clear lipbalm or one with a little colour. After that Iline my top lashes very thin with some liquid eyeline, curl my lashes and apply mascara. I have friends who are my age and older and some wear less makeup than me and some wear more. I do my make up so it looks very natural. For my hair I dont do as much my hair has a wave/ curl to it which I love so I leave it down and only sometimes straighten it. Hope I helped
a 14 yr old should not wear make-up to school at all, unless it's like for an awards ceremony or something





for hair... just whatever you think is comfortable. nothing fancy like huge curls or anything, but straightening your hair would be okay, or putting it in braids, something like that
Im 14 I really think you should have the right to choose, but seriously I see girls covered in it at like 12 ? It looks horrible and Its probz no good for there young skin.. Just wear what you feel you need to enhance or conceal, theres no point putting heavy load of foundation if you have nice skin:)
if you have acne marks, I suggest to put on a concealer but if your face is flawless, I suggest none - if you think you are too pale though, without any bloom or anything, apply A SLIGHT blush on. SLIGHT okay, slight.





and of course! lip gloss or lip balm ;)





as much as possible, stay natural mmkay. it's the best thing you can give to your skin, like a breath of fresh air :D





edit: OH YEAH, SUNBLOCK, don't forget %26lt;3
heres some links





1-http://maggie.coffeeshopmafia.com/wp-con鈥?/a>





2-http://pepperdigital.typepad.com/photos/鈥?/a>





3-http://www.bessiebadilla.com/blog/upload鈥?/a>





stay away from pounds of black eyeliner, just a little will go a long way. also don't be afraid to add color to the lids, just not a whole lot.


but blending is most important !(: have fun, just don't make yourself look 5 years older...





-katie (:
Mascara and lipgloss is all any woman should need. Trust me you dont want to disturb your young, fresh skin with heavy makeup. It will get oily and could break out, If you have good skin, flaunt it, dont feel like you have to put on makeup to doll yourself up. Celebrate your youth
a translucent powder that's your skin tone and doesn't add color.


some blush (if you want a little more color in your cheeks)and a little eyeliner and a pale eyeshadow.


basically, just keep everything pretty natural looking. that's what i had to do til i was about 15.
it reely depends on what condition ur skin is in. if u have crappy skin, then foundation, concealor and powder to even out ur skin.


If ur skin is good, then just powder to take away the shine. In any case, just a little bit of blush, eyeliner, mascara and clear lipgloss.
i think you should just wear a bit of makeup, a light eye shadow and a nice natural lipstick, or just some vasalin as it mmoisturizeslips and it gives a nice glossy look


I hope i helped =)


can you answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


Thanks
When I was 14 I started wearing just lip gloss, the natural the better :0) If you put a lot of make it it looks tacky. Start of with just lip gloss and if your eye lashes are to light wear a little mascara that's all you really need.
just keep it very natural your very young, and it's school, you don't really need to impress anyone special do you? i would say never leave the house without mascara , that's really all you need. and don't forget the lip gloss :)
Its just make up, i don't think there is any harm of dressing your face up a bit. Its not like it makes you slutty, your still revealing the same amount of skin as you would with out it.
Well... not that much.


if i were you, i would wear eyeliner and a little foundation, may be mascara if you don't like eyeliner.
None, your only young, don't ruin your skin so quick.


It might cause problems in the future.


Don't try and grow up so quick your only a kid for a little bit of your life.
as less as possible....MAYBE eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss, but that's about it....you don't want to look like you're trying to be older than you are or a ****.
in all honesty i would say as little as possible..


if you have good skin then don't wear any foundation products or bronzers etc.


but a little concealer to cover up blemishes and some mascara will do the trick.. :)
What you feel comfortable with!





I only used foundation, concealer (because


I got dark circles under my eyes) and mascara


at age 14.
14 year olds should just keep it minimal....especially for school. save all the eyeliner and eyeshadow for when your older and your going to a club.
I DONT THINK YOU SHOULD WHERE MAKE UP SWEETIE NOT THAT YOURE TOO YOUNG BUT IF YOU START TOO MUCH YOU CANT STOP BECAUSE YOU WILL LOOK WEIRD WHEN ITS NOT ON
Speaking as a guy, a lot of makeup is unatractive.
none...u should not wear any makeup in your school time as it looks awkward...and unattractive too...


simplicity is da best...
u shouldnt be wearing any! maybe a lil eyeliner but thats it! make up doesnt make u beautiful or inpress anyone! its UNattractive!
do a 5 minute look. bronzer, cream blush (u can use this on ur lips as well), mascara, and eye liner (upper lid but if you don't know how to apply just put on the lower lid.
For a 14 year old, light mascara, lipgloss and maybe a little blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting