Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to remove makeup without the use of makeup remover?

I cant use makeup removers.Can i wash it off with my regular cleanser?.Any tips ladiesHow to remove makeup without the use of makeup remover?
i have super sensitive skin but i wear a lot of eye makeup. normally i use ponds pre-moistened cloths for all of my face. they work really well but dont make my skin irritated. i can even use them around my eyes. when i dont have those i use a soft paper towel (viva/bounty) with a little coco butter lotion (or any unscented lotion will work) wipe it over your eyes or face then go over it with a dry one. it will work also.How to remove makeup without the use of makeup remover?
Warm water works the best for me.


But you can use. . .





Baby Wipes


Wet Rag





Yeah. . . That's all I can think of!
Cleaners alone won't get all of it off. You can use baby oil, baby lotion, olive oil, or vaseline.
use warm water to dampen a wash cloth... that works wonders. and also for mascara dot a little lotion on a kleenex and take it off but dont pull your lashes out!
BABY WIPES!!!! That's all I have to say about that!
For eye make up- Hot water on a washcloth so it makes it come off the lashes then take a Q-Tip and run it under the tap, then just wipe away all the mascara. It works great.


For your face- I use proactive, but hot water and a skin-sensitive scrub from the drugstore will do!
vaseline...


water and excessive rubbing (natural blush enhancer!!)


face wash....


acne wash....


soap%26amp;water%26amp;excessive rubbing (just watch the eyes)
Apply vasaline to eyes then wipe off repeat untill al makeup comes off! Then wash ur face with ur normal routine!
i use vasiline for my eyes then i just use my regular face wash for the rest.
You can try regular face wash, that works for me, and for eye-make up, try using Vaseline or Bag balm, it works well for removing mascara, even waterproof
just use a wet wash rag. you may need to rub a bit, but it still comes off.
  • make money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting