Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get my makeup to stay fresh?

When I put on makeup and go to like a party and start sweating from dancing so much, my makeup starts to look really bad. What can I do to fix this?How can I get my makeup to stay fresh?
maybe try the rightolayforyou





i'm using it


basically olay customises a skin care regime for you


and from your post, maybe you have oily skin? so use oil free


or just make sure your body is hydratedHow can I get my makeup to stay fresh?
Well first off, what make up do you use? What's your foundation, concealer and powder brand? Is the make up specifically for long lasting wear? That's what you need to look for. I use Almay TLC (Total Lasting Color) Make up and it works pretty well. I have really oily skin and it does a decent job of staying on throughout the day but the few times when I need a touch up, I just carry around oil-blotting sheets with me in my purse. Their awesomeeee. You just dap them all over your face and they soak up all your excess oil without smearing your make up. I use the Clean and Clear sheets from Walgreens or CVS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting