Friday, December 11, 2009

How to stop makeup sweating off?

Hey, I am having a real problem with my makeup because everytime i put on my primer, and foundation and powder this should last longer, but my face always keeps getting shiny, and I basically sweat off the makeup and it only last for about an hour can anyone help me please? ThanksxxHow to stop makeup sweating off?
You should try Estee Lauder double wear make-up ,it does not come off until you use a make up remover.It does not even transfer to your clothes.Ask for a sample in any store where they sell Estee Lauder and try it first.Most brides use this as their Wedding day make-up as it lasts all day...How to stop makeup sweating off?
You probably have oily skin, so you need to make sure you are using the right skin products for that. Cleanse, tone and moisturise twice daily and make sure your moisturiser is oil free, that will help with your face getting shiny and will keep your skin at it's best.





For make-up, try an oil-free foundation that is meant for oily skin as it will keep your face from being shiny for longer an will also last longer. I highly reccomend Revlon Colourstay for Oily/Combo skin foundation which lasts all day, and No7 Intelligent Balance foundation is also v. good. You could also try just swithing to a powder foundation.


If your face is still shiny you can buy oil absorbing sheets to use during the day which are quite discreet, or just take a powder compact with you for touch ups :) x
Try the Hollywood or Valley Girl foundation from LA Minerals. I wear the Hollywood and live in south florida and it doesn't sweat off! Best makeup EVER. All the others I've tried have done the same thing, melt offa my face, got all gucky and just look horrible.


The hollywood makeup stays there. I just pat the sweat and still look good.


they have samples for like $2 on their site. you should def try it.


http://www.laminerals.com
use cotton and just dab the area where you sweat. your foundation will not come off
Put Hairspray on it thats what someone i know did and it worked for her.


Hope it helps =]
  • make money
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting