Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to do my makeup like a zombie?

I swear, I abuse the Yahoo Questions.


xD





I don't want it to be super thick, wear it looks like I am wearing a mask up close.


Also; I want it to look kind of pretty.





If this comes in handy; I have dirty strawberry blond hair that goes to my chest, pale skin with a slight yellow undertone and hazel topazy eyes.





Be detailed please- I suck at makeup.


xD


I can only do bare mineral foundation.How to do my makeup like a zombie?
1. Soak your white powder in a little water and applied it in the whole area of the face.


2. Let it dry for a moment.


3. Applie brown powder in the eyes area the size of an egg in circumference.


4. apply dark powder, black, over the brown area the sice of a big coin.


5. Put red lipstick in the lips overflowing the actual size of ther lips.


6. Make a red pencil outline in the outer lips.


7. Put black lipstick in the inner lips over the red lipstick,


8. put a white pencil mark over the black lipstick in equal sequence size immitating the old crumpled skin of an old lady. This lines will create the illusion of an old woman who lose her teeth.


9. Put a maskara or dark pigmentation on the eye brows. If you have false eye lashes paste them on the actual eye lashes.


10. Put a little red powder on the cheek.


11. Put some white powder on the front hair to balance the make up.


12. Eat a green candy that leaves green color on the tongue for additional effect.


13. Have some of your front teeth painted with black non toxic paint.








e-mail me for additional inquiries. I had been a stage make up artist.How to do my makeup like a zombie?
Buy some facepaints from Snazaroo or Grimas - good ones that you put on with a brush and a sponge. They are non allergenic and designed even for small children so should be ok with your skin.





Then check out some facepainting sites like this one http://www.facepaintingdesigns.co.uk/ for ideas


Start with sponging the white over your face, blending it in carefully so its smooth. Then put some black on the sponge, and dab under and around your eyes. You could also dab on some brownish purple too on your lids - like eyeshadow. You could paint (with a small brush) some delicate drips from the corner of your eyes





Dont forget babywipes to remove it afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting