Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get eye makeup off without it all getting in my eyes?

I really like eye make up and have been wearing it for a long while but every night when i remove it lots of eye liner and makeup remover get in my eye and i hate it. how can i take off my makeup without that happening?How to get eye makeup off without it all getting in my eyes?
Sometimes getting it in your eyes is unavoidable, especially if you wear eyeliner in the waterline of your eye, or if you use a bunch of mascara. What I recommend doing is putting a generous amount of eye make up remover on a cotton round and pressing it against your eye while its closed for about 15 seconds. Once the eyemake up has saturated in make up remover, wipe downward, don't rub it, just keep wiping it from brow to cheek until make up is fully gone. If you have some make up in your waterline still, use qtips. Don't use any more remover on qtips, there should be enough on your eyes left from the cotton round.


I hope that helped :)How to get eye makeup off without it all getting in my eyes?
i like putting petroleum jelly on my eyelashes to get the mascara off and then using a tissue and wiping it across my closed eye and that gets most of it off. i use that same technique for eyeliner and for mascara that rubs off onto the bottom of my eye. hope this helps!!! : )
Neutrogena makes eye makeup remover called ultra-soft eye makeup remover pads. they r in a lil circular blue bottle and they are amazing and dont burn at all.
Try some Vaseline petroleum jelly. It works great for heavy eye makeup.
buy the make-up remover.
there is a product called L'Bri that won't sting if you get it in your eyes. it makes cleaning make up off a lot easier!
use one of those ear cleaning thingys--swaps--is that what their called?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting