Thursday, June 24, 2010

How should i do my makeup if i know that i am going to get wet?

I am going out with my friends and know for a fact that i will get thrown into a large body of water. How should i wear my makeup so i don't look like a tard? I don't usually wear a lot to begin with, just mascara eye liner and eye shadow...with a little gloss...i bought water-proof mascara, but what else should i do? I wear glasses so noone usually sees how much i play up my eyes, (but they are my best feature), please help!How should i do my makeup if i know that i am going to get wet?
if you have water proof mascara thats a start so try investing in some water proof eye liner too i wouldnt really bother putting any eyeshadow on since itll probably just smear


you could put some lip gloss or but itll probably just come off and might get smeared around your mouth so maybe just use a little chapstick instedHow should i do my makeup if i know that i am going to get wet?
Avon has a mascara and eye liner that are both waterproof. I wear them all summer long.





they are on sale right now both for 4.99





check out my site


www.youravon.com/aboyd6900


free shipping code FSANY
buy the maybaline eyeliner (waterproof) it really does work!


i have a tough time even getting it off with makeup remover,


and um waterproof mascara from the body shop.


nothing else

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting