Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to stop spending money on makeup?

The money I spend on makeup, drugstore and department store, is getting out of hand. How do I stop myself from this obsession? How to stop spending money on makeup?
First make a commitment to only one brand, that helped me, make it a good brand too (I use and sell Mary Kay, so that's my brand) you could go for MAC, Clinique (I used them until I started Mary Kay), or something along those lines.





Then after you make that commitment, buy only what you need, I spent about $120.00 total on what I got from Mary Kay when I switched, and I use it almost every day, and only replace my items when I need to, and yes, I invest in my eye shadows too :)





Having a company where you need to go online and wait for the product to be shipped to you is a good idea too...





check my site out :) If you like anything click on the ';contact me'; button at the top of it, and I'll let you know about the Thanksgiving/Christmas sale that I've got going on :)


How to stop spending money on makeup?
I'm sure by now you have more than enough makeup.


Don't worry about continuously buying the newest product. Work with everything you currently own and keep trying different things with it.


ONLY purchase new makeup when it is absolutely necessary i.e. when you are completely out of a product. And by product, I do not mean you are out of one brand of mascara but still have seven others. Throw out whatever you refuse to use to prevent this and purchase only when you run out!
Well if you are into drugstore brands such as L'Oreal Paris, Rimmel London, or Almay a lot of times at walgreens they have buy one get one free offers or buy one get one half off offers. I like to buy when the sale is on, but only when I know I am going to use that brand still by the time my current makeup finishes. I made the mistake of buying L'Oreal true match liquid foundation as a buy one get one, but now I've stopped using it and use the bare naturale mineral foundation and have a bottle and a half of unused product. Does anyone know if walgreens will take back the unused bottle and exchange without a receipt?
You just need to find something you like. I used to be the same way - for years! I started using Bare Minerals about 2 years ago, and will never change again. I don't shop for any makeup now, just mascara and it's so nice not to spend all that money now!
i have the same problem..every two weeks im in mac buying things i do not need...i have loads of unworn make up...and i continue to go purchase more and more...it's very addicting..! i need help to!!! i feel like an addict waiting on my make up fix...i cant do with out it!!~
IDK i have the same obsession just ask yourself do i really need this and if you do then why not whats another fifty or a hundred dollars? rite
just get the mental ability to stop.


stop being weak and giving in to wanting CRAP, and just stop.
make sure you finished your product on hand and stop visiting drugstore and department store
force urself to stop buying makeup


dont go to those store's or around those sections were makeup are at all
um .... stop going to those stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting