Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to apply max factors pancake makeup?

I'm not quite sure how to apply this. I can't seem to get the amount of water right. If I dont' have enough water it doesn't go on right but if I try more water it just seems to smudge around. Is there a trick to it? Thank you.How to apply max factors pancake makeup?
Not sure... I wouldn't buy anything too complicated like that. I use Clinique foundation in the New Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15 and it's sooo totally fabilicious! =)





Is it a good foundation? Like is it a powder or cream? Click add. details and let me know!!!





ADD.


Thx for letting me know...





I would say the more water you add the better just because if you don't add enough and it's kind of ';pastey,'; it would look all caked up on your face and if it was more of a liquid it would look more smooth and probably work better.. experiment yourself at home! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting