Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you get your makeup to last all day?

I'm currently using Dior foundation, and I love it because it actually matches my skin (this has been a major problem for me). However, it doesn't last all day. If I don't have time to reapply, towards the end of the day (around dinnertime), my face looks like I'm no longer wearing make-up. How do you get your foundation to last all day? (or do you?)How do you get your makeup to last all day?
I feel your pain!





I have found a whole make-up line that when used together will last all day. I always had to do touch-ups before but now I don't have to unless I want to go out in the evening and even then it still looks pretty good.





If you would like more info, please email me at saintshar@hotmail.com. This is also a high-end product.How do you get your makeup to last all day?
put on a good oil free sheer moisturizer before you apply your foundation
lay it on THICK.
an oil free moisturizer undr you makeup
well go and find some long lasting makeup





more then likely u will have 2 get some expensive kind or what u can do is where a mostuirizer under ur makeup cuz that makes it last bout 4 hrs. longer
two words- bear minerals
you should apply loose powder ove your cover up and use a moisturizer before putting anything on
i think keep putting on makeup every hour i think it stays. :-) :-D
U can use a primer before the foundation. If need be, get the powder type with ur matching skin tone and touch-up during the day.
Set it with a light dusting of loose powder you put it on. Try to keep your hands away from your face too.
dont mess with ur face
i found urban decay eye shadow primer to be a god sent, just apply it before doing your eye makeup %26amp; ur set for the day %26amp; i'd pretty much say the night too, it lasts till you wipe ur makeup off, a frind of mine gaveme a bottle of it for christmas last year, a little goes a long way %26amp; i love it. as far as if u need stuff for ur entire face.. umm sry idk ..
try getting a primer it will make your foundation last longer, if your skin is oily get MAC blot powder for touch up's during the day but this has hardly no coverage just soaks up oily, MAC set powder to set the foundation the right way or a compact of foundation u can take anywhere for touchups.
I use powder about 3-4 times during the day which helps my foundation stay put. I like any MAC loose powders and Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil.
Get some very light translucent loose powder and a very nice full makeup brush and top off your foundation with that - the mineral makeup ';veils'; are great for that.





It will truly last much longer and you won't shine up with it.
try mineral makeup and how to apply...


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
After you apply the makeup, hold a can of hairspray about 2 feet from your face (or get someone else to help) and LIGHTLY spray over the entire face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting