Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If I'm not allowed to wear makeup, how can I make myself look pretty without using tons of makeup.?

I wear a little mascara, but thats all. My parents don't think Christian girls should be ';painted';. Even though I try to dissuade them, I still don't want to look like I'm from the stone age! I am 13, I have no bangs, long dark brown hair, light brown eyes, and tanned, dark skin (I'm philipino, but I don't look it). Please help!











No, Beauty comes from the inside stuff!If I'm not allowed to wear makeup, how can I make myself look pretty without using tons of makeup.?
HAIR:





For hair us scrunching gel because if your hair is cute you will get compliments and you will look cuter already also for hair do braids and twist like LC from the hills look up her stuff on line on Google images.





MAKE UP : I agree with your parents to much make up is sooo un attractive im 14 and ill i use is a light shimmer in the lid and mascara i rarely us eye linner and if i do its light brown... A tip for make up us brown mascara it will give you the less slutty and more natural look and these day natural is very chic and in





I also use carmax on my lips because personalty I Hate lip gloss and i use neutraginas new cover up and the sent light blue its really great and sweet





HOPE I HELPEDIf I'm not allowed to wear makeup, how can I make myself look pretty without using tons of makeup.?
I didn't look at your photos so I'm sorry if I'm suggesting something that you're already doing.


Get a great cut and keep it up. A fabulous do will boost confidence.


I would recommend a great eye brow wax and use clear mascara to hold it in place. Eye brows really frame your face. I would also use a not so shiny lip gloss with maybe a hint of color. Curl your eyelashes, this will make your eyes pop without any color. If your eyelashes are stubborn I recommend heating your curling iron under a blow dryer for a few seconds first. Be careful not to get it too hot and burn yourself! Philipino's generally have beautiful skin so unless you have multiple blemishes I wouldn't worry about using a powder, blush or bronzer just yet.


Keep your nails clean and trim, this often can add or take away from your appearance too.


Enjoy being beautiful!
Hey.... upload a picture! Hmmm... you sound like my friend. She's not even allowed to curl her hair or anything! But hey, don't make a mistake and start using globs and globs of the junk, thats looks disgusting! Try using really light lip gloss, thats light pinkish, straighten your hair and curl the ends for a spikey and dramatic effect. Correct me if I'm wrong people, but use mousse to weigh your hair down if it's poofy and try using Anti-frizz serum from Garnier Fructis, that really works for me. I think we look alike, because that's exactly how I would describe myself online. Good luck! :D
From your description of yourself, we seem to look exactly alike. I do wear cover-up but not that noticicably. if I were you i would put vaseline on parts of your face that are unique and pretty so they stand out, thats what i do sometime (try your cheekbones)
Depending on your style you could try tying your hair into a new style. Also accesorise with jewlery. As for make up you can wear lip balm it will give your lips aglossy nude lip stick look. If you can push ittry to get tinted lip balm which is almost lip stick.





Hope this helps
C'mon, your a filipino.


I'm guessing your really pretty.


Plus your only 13. why go through that makeup process just to look nice.


Mascara is fine for your age.


Wait till your older.. (y)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting