Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to keep makeup applied during the day.?

Everyone says my face is beautiful but during the day, when I look in the mirror, i see hideousness.. What can i do to make my face stay flawless throughout the day?How to keep makeup applied during the day.?
Ugh, I know what you're talking about.





You could use primers. They make a whole range of them for face and eyes. For eyes, I'm using Urban Decay's Primer Potion. It holds on pretty good, since I have oily lids and live in a really hot climate. You might also want to look into Too Faced's Eyeshadow Insurance.





For the face, there's tons of options. Smashbox's Photo Finish seems to be pretty popular, as is Bare Mineral's. I've only ever tried Clinique's Shine Control/Pore Perfector, and it works okay.





After you finish your makeup in the morning, brushing on a light layer of powder also helps, and throughout the day, keep blotting papers in your purse to blot away shine. And keep a powder compact as well. When buying makeup, look for 'waterproof' formulas, as these stay on longer. Because they last longer, I've switched from shadows to liquid liners (Urban Decay's comes in many colors).How to keep makeup applied during the day.?
Keep the basics in a tote or purse. Like lip gloss, powder, and maybe some makeup cleaner wipes or something like that. Find out what you need the most, and then buy it mini-sized just for on-the-go things everyday!





Need more makeup help? My newest question is a question asking girls like you if you need any more help in the makeup area. Any more questions? Ask it in my ';question'; and I will be sure to answer!
Make sure you use a primer, set your make-up with a translucent powder, during the summer cream make-up has a tendency to crease so set all creams with a powder. I also use a fixing spray, I use Ben Nye Final Seal, and MAC has their Fix +, but I am sure other companies make one. Other than that all you should need to touch up your lip color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting