Thursday, June 24, 2010

Im 15 and I want to use makeup how can I tell my mom and sister ?

just start using a minimum amount of it as in starting out by using some lip gloss, and blush. and then gradually move onto the other stuff like foundation and mascara and the whole idea, gradually they will get used to ur ';new'; looks and get the idea that you want to use makeup, dont start out by buying everything you think is good for you and put it all on at once for the first time in front of them, they will get a little freaked out, so start out by using a few ';makeup'; essentials for them to notice it and then move onto to other things. and make sure you research and compare products and brands before you buy them, most of the makeup products i have dont work as they say they do on websites and stuff, so my tip for you is to look carefully at the products and ask your sister or friends for help deciding colors or on what products they think will suite you the best.





good luck letting your sister and mom know. and best wishes to you to finding good, useful products.Im 15 and I want to use makeup how can I tell my mom and sister ?
sister and mom i want to wear makeupIm 15 and I want to use makeup how can I tell my mom and sister ?
Tell your mom that you would like to try some makeup, just some naturals colors nothing bright. Like some blush and lipgloss.
Say you want to experiment with makeup a little bit. Make it clear you don't want to go overboard, you just want to enhance your natural features. Mascara and a good lipgloss is really all you need. I'm 21 and that's what I mostly use.. sometimes a pretty eyeshadow, but less is more. I enhance myself rather than caking it on and looking like a clown or like i'm trying way too hard.
just say that you think that you are old enough to use make-up and not over do it. they should understand...i mean u are a young adult now. good luck.
Is your mom conservative? If she is, she might have a problem adjusting to her 15 yr ols wearing make-up so soon.





Is your sister older than you? If she is, I don't think make-up will be such an issue to her.





I suggest that the next time you and your mom go malling, ask nicely if she can buy you pressed powder and lip gloss. That is a nice, ';tame'; start to make-up. Don't go loco at first, let her adjust to you and your make-up.





Once she's okay with that, slowly ease eye make-up, blush, lipstick etc into your routine
i just had the same problem next time you go to the store look in the makeup Ill and jut show your mom %26amp; then buy it.
Well...just say...I want to wear make up. It's not that hard, make up isn't a ';bad'; thing.





But honey you have A LOT of catching up to do in terms of how to do make up properly since you're 15 and you're JUST starting to wear it. Most of my friends have been wearing it at least since they were 13...including me. My suggestion would be to go to a make up counter in a department store and show you how to apply everything properly and find your perfect foundation colour, etc.
next time you go to the store with them, pick some stuff up. It doesn't necessarily have to be expensive, but just let them know you want some. They shouldnt have a problem with it either, because after all, you are 15, and quite old enough for it.
well... I'm 12 and i wear make up. i just said,'' mommy, since I'm becoming a 'young lady,' i would really like to start wearing some light make-up. i know i cant wear eye-liner, but i want to wear shadow, blush, and a little mascara.'' she said yes! but some advice: wear light and natural tones... you wouldn't want to look like a drag queen... would you?








good luck!!
say someting like u no im grown up now so i should wear makeup
When I was 15, I told my mom that a lot of the girls in school were wearing make up now. I asked her if she could take me to our local department store to pick some up. I think that she was surprised by my asking her, but she was defiantly glad that I felt comfortable enough to ask her for help. And to be honest she knew, as well as I did, that I had no idea what I was doing!
';Mom, I wanna wear makeup. Please buy me some. I feel ugly [even if you don't]. All the girls at school do, and I just wanna fit in.'; {add tears}
I had this same problem. My mom is pretty disconnected, she doesn't understand beauty at all. So when me and my friend were shopping, she told me what eye liner she used and I decided to buy it in a shade that would look good with my green eyes. My mom noticed i was wearing some and she bought me some for christmas recently. Maybe she will just understand once you start wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting