Thursday, June 24, 2010

How should i wear my makeup to a concert?

i just asked a question on what to wear and now im wonderin how should i wear my make up?? if u didnt read my last question then my friend (shes 17) and i (im 16) are going to a billy talent/rancid/rise against concert and we wanna look goooood, any cool tips on make up?? thnx!!!


=]How should i wear my makeup to a concert?
Do a smokey eye and pale nude lips.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6GxrB8mw鈥?/a>





Oh, and I'm jealous. I so wanna go see all of them. =]How should i wear my makeup to a concert?
i've gone to so many concerts trying to look all pretty in case you get to meet the bands, but after jumping around getting crushed by 500 people you just end up sweaty and gross and your makeup will run.


so don't do it too heavily, and make sure you wear waterproof eyeliner/mascara.








and damn, you're lucky.


i wanted to go see them so bad but i have no ride :(


rise against is amazing, as well as the others.


have fun :)
your so lucky i wanted to go see rancid :(


i suggest smokey eyes and bare lips but use sweat/water proof mascara and eyeliner


have fun(:
Make it a ';smokey'; look and a pretty pink lipgloss! And maybe curl your hair and a sexy outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting