Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to look pretty without makeup?

I am not allowed to wear makeup. I want to look pretty. I have professionally waxed eyebrows and haircut, but I just don't think I look as good as I could. I'm 15, so what can I do to look a bit nicer without makeup? Oh, I have a little acne, but I am using a cream to clear it up, and it helps. Thanks!How to look pretty without makeup?
heathy skin is important, and you're lucky there because not wearing makeup is one of the best things you can do for your skin. also try drinking lots of water, staying out of the sun! (or wearing sunscreen if you have to go out) and cleansing, moisturising and exfoliating regularly.





also look after your lips, so make sure they aren't cracked or dry by using lip balm regularly. you can do other things as well like looking at what you wear, finding your own style rather then just following fashion. and keeping your fingernails nice and well manicured, whatever length they might be.





keep working on the acne and you should be fine, if anything better then fine because you wont be hurting your skin by using make up which could block your pores. you'll also have more time to learn to love how you look without makeup (confidence = pretty), so when you do start wearing it you'll know not to overboard. i'm 21 and i use to wear more makeup, but now i think i look best just with some translucent powder to cover shine and maybe lipstick. i prefer to have my real skin on display, even if it's not absolutely perfect.How to look pretty without makeup?
just like everyone else said you are definitely on your way. keeping your skin healthy is key always wear sunscreen nd moisturize at night and in the morning to keep your skin soft its very important in addition to the cream you also need to get a good cleanser[regular soap is bad for washing your face] and wash your face every day. and look for something that is good for your skin type. Always try to get non oily things because it will cause your acne to flare up.



I agree it's all about the skin and a healthy glow. Eat a nutritious diet (fruits, veggies, all the good stuff - eat slowly and chew so you absorb the nutrients), drink LOTS of water (filtered) and the secret to really, really glowing skin is JUICING! You can get a juicer at the department store; they usually come with recipes and you can find them online. Personally Jack Lalaine was the easiest for me to use. At first it seems like a lot of work but when you get used to it it becomes routine and you'll be filled with so much energy anyway. When I juiced straight for a couple of months people kept commenting on how much I glowed - my skin and my eyes (have to get back into it). Not only was it the best beauty treatment I ever had, but I also felt fantastic. (I couldn't afford organic juicing, so I would soak my produce in some water and 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar for 15 minutes and rinse to get rid of pesticides.) Dark green leafy veggies, carrots, cucumbers, apples, etc, are the best.





For skin care, wash with the correct cleanser (depends on your skin type - try to get something that's not harsh - like Neutrogena, Basis, Purpose or go organic) when you wake up and before you go to bed. Wash gently with your fingertips with warm water and then splash with cold water to close your pores. Also exfoliate every few weeks (a simple homemade solution would be equal amounts of sugar and olive oil) to get rid of dead skin cells and you will glow even more.






Try new things with your hair. Wear it up in a pony tail, or half up, or just let it down with nice headbands. It's all up to you. Try on some nice clothes. It's really about you being confident about you. You don't need makeup to look pretty. All makeup does is enhance your nice features. You're young and your face is already nice. So just keep your skin moisturized and it'll glow! And you just have to be happy with who you are and know that you're pretty with or without makeup :D





I hope I helped
well to have nice skin make sure to drink a lot of water!





honestly, if you THINK you look pretty, you really will.


some days, ill look at myself and say ';wow i think i look pretty good today'; and that confidence makes me look prettier to myself.


then other days i'll be like ';uh sick, you look bad today!'; and i feel like i look bad the whole day.





its all about how you feel about yourself!


every morning just sing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7BQRGXFL鈥?/a>





hope it helps.
Smile. Think happy thoughts. I'm serious about this.





Human faces have these things called ';micro-expressions'; (I'm not sure if this is the proper term). They're tiny changes in the muscles of your face - the difference between a real smile and a fake one. Think happy thoughts, and your smiles will be real. People are more attracted to happy people, so there you have it.
Keeping your skin healthy and glowing is key. You're a teenager so acne is a given, make sure to just let your confidence come out. :)


Beauty is all on the inside.
just take good care of your skin..











me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmfM13zxDadqXfqzUmhd7O4Oxgt.;_ylv=3?qid=20080812204109AA56ZBP



when you have good skin you do not need make up


(:
y focus on ur face,make ur outfits look cool or ur hair!
idk


im ugly without my makeup %26gt;.%26lt;








answer my friends question? its about me lawl


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting