Thursday, June 24, 2010

Who wants to know how to remove makeup without useing special creame?

I don't use a cream to remove my makeup. I use a liquid remover, the non-oily kind, on a cotton pad. A little goes a long way. I swipe over my eyes first then face. I then wash my face with my cleanser. It keeps my skin cleaner than if I just wash my face and helps my skin look healthier. It also doesn't leave a heavy residue on my skin. I highly suggest using a remover. There are several out there. Go to your local mall and start testing them out on your hand so you get a feel for it. Asking a sales person for their thoughts works great as well.Who wants to know how to remove makeup without useing special creame?
NO NOT ME


BECAUSE


I AREALLY KNOW HOWWho wants to know how to remove makeup without useing special creame?
yea sure
To remove eye makeup, use vasoline or bag balm or some things like that! it works!! just put it on and wipe it off.
  • low cost web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting