Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any good sites for how to put on makeup?

Ok so I'm 23 years old, and I never really fully learned how to wear make up. I can put on eye shadow and compact, but thats about it. My boyfriend loves that I never have to wear it, he tells me I'm pretty anyway. (which is cute and everything) but I would like to know how to dress myself up sometimes... especially with eye liner and different shades of eyeshadow... any suggestions?Any good sites for how to put on makeup?
youtube is great for this, some good makeup 'gurus' on there are pursebuzz and panacea81. Search for them, they have some really good tutorials =]


or just search makeup tutorials on there





pursebuzz has her own site aswell: pursebuzz.com which has some more tutorials and tips.





hope this helps =]Any good sites for how to put on makeup?
Youtube is the best. Its nice to see the makeup tutorial in action so you know what to do and how it should look.





Some great makeup 'gurus' on there are MichellePhan, ahanhbarbie34, and panacea81. There's tonsss more, I know, but those are some of the popular names out there. Good luck and have fun!
Go to youtube.com, look for XSPARKAGE.COM, watch her videos, and practice, practice, practice, ALOT.





Hope that helped.





Good Luck.





Good Bye.
You should try youtube.com





There are soo many video's there of ';how to';. Just type in what you are looking for.





It takes practice too so you should practice with it at night or whenever you have time.





Good luck!
I agree with all the other answers. Youtube is a great site to find out what works best make-up wise. (Btw when choosing an eyeshadow find one that looks best with your eye colouring or something that makes your eyes bolder and stand out!!!
go on youtube and type


(example only)





mascara tutortial


eyeliner tutorial





eye makeup tutuorial








youll find easy how to's
http://www.youtube.com/members?s=mv%26amp;t=w%26amp;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting