Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to do makeup for ASIAN girls?

im asian and i look weird when i try on makeup the european way


so have anytips to do makeup on asian girls?


like my eyes arent fit for the eye shadow and stuff





and also how do u find the right concealer


like which brand is best?How to do makeup for ASIAN girls?
Here are some tips:


1. I love it when asians do the whole smoky eye and smudge dark shadow. It'll make your eyes look bigger and wider. Black is to hard, so go for a pale Heather gray. Also, if you line your eyes with white liner pencil, it will make your eyes bigger and give it the wide awake look.





2. To find a good concealer, go to Sephora and try them on your hand. If you find one that reacts to your skin well, and matches your skin tone, buy it. I highly recommend MAC concealer. If it's too pricey, CoverGirl works okay.How to do makeup for ASIAN girls?
You should try wearing eyeliner! I hate wearing eye shadow!! A little bit of blush looks good.





If you are looking for the right concealer, look for the one that is close to your skin color. I don't wear concealers b/c my skin is clear. sorry i dk any brands.
Iam Asian and I dont look good in make-up. powder, blush and lipgloss are the only 3 things that look good on me.





I agree with the person who answered first, wear eyeliner , mascara and a yellow-based powder/foundation if you have darker skin. Blush - not too pink





I tried Shisedo products, their UV powder foundation is REALLY good, it covers well and doesnt build up, I used that product when I was in college. if you're living in the US its really hard to find a shiseido brand try Clinique its a good product too-hypoallergenic.
I'm asian too and I usually wear eyeliner
idk, i am asian too, and i rarely use make-up. but when i do, a little blush, but NEVER EVER use eyeshadow! it makes you look weird....you can experiment too
check out this site:





specktra.net





it's a makeup forum site, very MAC obsessed, but has lots of great tips. make sure you check out the ';tutorials'; section (step by step tutorials with pics!) and ';member FOTDs'; (FOTD = Face Of The Day - member posted pics of their makeup skills). I swear this site has taught me more about makeup than any magazine, friend, or counter. there are plenty of asian girls on the site, too! my id on there is LatinaRose.





as for the concealor - i've been using MAC's (the one in the pot) for years and i love it. i think it's around $13.





good luck and practice, practice, practice!





hope this helped!
Bobbi Brown's products work well with yellow underones, you might want to check out her products. I'm hispanic, but I have friends that love her products





www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting