Thursday, June 24, 2010

HOw do makeup artists deal with having to do makeup on someone who has cold sores?

Just wonderingHOw do makeup artists deal with having to do makeup on someone who has cold sores?
It's simple, put some gloves on to be safe and when the makeover is over, dispose of the kit used. I have like millions of the same types of kits, so it's no biggie.HOw do makeup artists deal with having to do makeup on someone who has cold sores?
Well Im a Makeup Artist And This Does Happen Usually I just Dispose of the Objects that touched the skin!! But since I do All sorts of Makeup I sometimes Try to really Suggest using Airbrush Makeup Since Nothing Is touching the skin Its all sprayed on Sometimes it works and sometimes they Are not interested in it !!! You have to get the job done so you find ways
Oh wow.. Hahah! I hate getting really close to people's faces.. and having to deal with that..


they probably clean their stuff really good before and afterrr.
hahaha yea I thought of that I want to do makeup and I was thinking about that too i;d just ask them what it so i can be sure

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting