Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to stop makeup color darkening?

It looks fresh in AM, but due to oily skin, it totally change color when I get home.How to stop makeup color darkening?
The most important thing, is don't wear too much of the foundation. Only put a thin layer on to cover you're skin, and then add a little bronzer to brighten it up. I have the same problem. It happens, there's not too much you can do. NEVER reapply your foundation in large amounts as the day goes on because it will end up looking too cakey. Good luck, hope this helps!How to stop makeup color darkening?
I suggest that you use a foundation rather than a powder. Foundation keeps your skin balanced through the day if you buy the right one. I use Double day wear by estee lauder and its fab!
I have the opposite problem, my makeup dissapears through the day! If you use a bronzing powder (dirt cheap from rimmel) then you can easily apply and reapply through the day, if it goes to dark then use a light pressed powder on it
I buy a powder that matches my skin and my foundation, and also but another powder one a shade lighter for the day when this happens to me.
re-apply during the day. =)
A good tip is when you go try on your powder or foundation at the store, wait a while before you buy it then see the color it turns. Go from there. If it is too dark show it to the sales lady and get a new lighter color. It is a better idea to go to a deparment store so you can try on many different ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting