Thursday, June 24, 2010

How should I do my makeup to go with a sexy schoolgirl costume?

I am wearing this costume: http://www.spirithalloween.com/index.cfm鈥?/a> for Halloween. How should I do my hair and makeup?





I look like my avatar...Fairly short, dark brown hair, blue eyes and kinda tan.





Suggestions?How should I do my makeup to go with a sexy schoolgirl costume?
Not much makeup. Just act sexy--like you KNOW you look good.How should I do my makeup to go with a sexy schoolgirl costume?
Use natural color make up except for they eyes, go dark and smokey.
Pigtails (if you can), red lipstick, rosy cheeks.
like shown in the picture, do little bunchies(perhaps using little bows/riibbons), these will look cute and sexy, a sort of sloaney look...


as for the make up, you shud go ultra 'barbie girl' or go with the dita von teese dark red lips...


hope his helps, have fun


xxx
  • low cost web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    php hosting