Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I do my makeup for school and to go out?

I dont know how to do my makeup i dont want to look to plastic but i want it to be like oh wow any ideas?How can I do my makeup for school and to go out?
For school, I would say go for a simple look. My school doesn't allow make up, but I do it in a way that looks like i'm not wearing any but I have great skin and eyes :)


It's better to wear less at school and then go all out for going out, because everyone is like


wow, she looks GEORGOUS, when you go out, instead of you looking the same as you would at school.


For school, go for a matching foundation, only cover bits you don't like, like red marks or freckles, blend in, but don't cover your whole face it in.


Get a mascara that is neat, so it doesn't clump, if you cake it in chances are you will tell that you have loads on, just make them looks dark and long.


I use the an eyeliner called ';perfect blend';. It's good because you don't get harsh lines, you put on the eyeliner and use a spread on the other end and it gives a defined look without dark, harsh, straight lines under you eyes. You can also blend it down into your eyelashes.





Then when going out, go a step further, put on some nice eyeshadow, try blending two colours and doing a tiny bit running under the bottom of your eye.


Try some bronzer, or blush. I prefer bronzer but it's all about your skin type. Don't get it too dark because it looks stupid, but a shade or two darker just brushed across your cheeks looks great.





hope I helped :)How can I do my makeup for school and to go out?
i took up commercial modeling, and in that course, we were taught to put on good makeup without it looking plastic. get a little foundation, and duh, put it on your face. then get some blush, put it on your cheeks and jawline for emphasis. you know the thing right beside your eyes? put some blush too. use minimal eyeliner. then for the eyes, use something brownish and use a small brush to put it on. the movement of the brush should be circular. for the lips, use gloss that has the same color of your lips. don't use anything too dark. remember, apply these very lightly. hope this helps!!
arnt u afraid of gettin scoldings fronm ur teachers !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting