Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How should I wear my makeup to make my nose look smaller?

My nose isn't huge, but it's bubble shaped %26amp; big for my small face. I want to wear my makeup to wear it draws attention away from my nose.





Help please =(How should I wear my makeup to make my nose look smaller?
You can use makeup to apply TO your nose to change the way It looks.





The tip of my nose is roundish. To slim It out, I can apply a light brown (or bronzer) on the sides where my nostrils meet. It slims out the roundness in the tip of my nose.





If your nose is more big at the top, you can apply the bronzer or eyeshadow to each side of your nose. This will make your nose look slimmer. (You have to blend it).





It's exactly like giving yourself the cheekbone look, or thinning out your cheeks using blush/bronzer. But you're doing it to other features, like your nose.How should I wear my makeup to make my nose look smaller?
Pick your favorite facial feature and plan around it while keeping everything else simple. Lips? Go bold red. Eyes? Slap on tons of mascara and a little color. Cheeks? Use bronzer and blush.





You could also use a little bronzer or a shadow a little darker than your skin tone (only slightly darker!) to draw subtle shadows on the sides of your nose. This will make it look narrower.
Don't bring eyes to your cheeks. Hint more blush wouldn't help at all there eyes would go from ur cheeks to ur nose.





I think you should bring emphasis to your eyes, one day just play around with colors and see which ones look best with ur eyes. Don't go to overboard but don't keep it boring.


:)
When you wear make up, don't have too much black or darker colors, and never put dark colors by your tear duct, makes your nose look huge, even if it is tiny.
Try creating a smokey eye. This way, people will focus on your eyes rather then your nose.


http://beauty.about.com/od/allaboutyoure鈥?/a>





Good luck!
preferably on your face
Omg same here. So where more make up on your eyes. eye liner and mascara.
u can try more blush.... but ur nose will still be big... its not like u can cover it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting