Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i get my eye makeup to stay on and not fade away?

It would help if you knew some brands also that are good.How can i get my eye makeup to stay on and not fade away?
I love Bobbi Brown and Trish McEvoy. My favorite way to apply eyeliner is to dampen a small brush and smoosh it around on eyeshadow. (My favorite colors are dark brown and plum.) Then I use that as the eyeliner. When it dries it seems to stay on longer than pencils. That said, Benefits has this great big kohl pencil that I put on and smudge with a Q-tip.How can i get my eye makeup to stay on and not fade away?
artistry is a very good brand.
try different brands my mom uses covergirl and i use wet n wild
Put liquid foundation on and follow with powdered. I do that and it stays on until I take it off at night.
Well it depends what kind of eye make up





Mascarea--Just buy a long lasting one





Eyeshadow-- Before you buy it test it out on your hand rub it in see how long it takes to fade away... cream eyeshadows dont stay on for very long at all.. so try normal ones....brands and makees dont really matter!!





Eyeliner-- water proof
Spray some hairspray lightly over your face when you've done your make-up
You need to use an eye primer under your eye makeup. It helps your makeup stay on longer and keep it's vibrant color. Mary Kay has a wonderful product called MK Signature Eye Primer. I love it!





You can check it out at www.marykay.com/akosmoore. If you would like a sample or two, you can send an email to akosmoore@marykay.com.





Have fun and stay fabulous!
certian ones stay on longer than others
If your eyeshadow is disappearing try putting some foundation make up on first, this keeps it in place. There are lots of good brands that are not expensive, just stay away from the really cheap stuff.
Here are the brands I use that don't run:


Rimmel Special Eyes


Loreal Wear Infinite


Avon Glimmersticks


Avon Ultraluxury





Do NOT use Avon Colortrend. I sell Avon but those run like hell.
Before you put on eyeshadow, on your eyelid, smear LITTLE bit of vaseline on your eyelid and that will help your eyeshadow stick on for a longer time. Make sure not to put too much or your eyes will look ';greasy';
loreal is a very good brand it neva wears off i always use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting