Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get the loose makeup powder back to the bottom of the container?

I purchased a new mineral powder and I LOVE it! But it all came up and don't know how to get it back down. I am afraid it will blow away. Does anyone know how to do that without losing alot??How do I get the loose makeup powder back to the bottom of the container?
I have the same problem. What I did is I put it flat on the table and tapped the part where the wholes are at with a toothpick. I know it's weird, but it worked.How do I get the loose makeup powder back to the bottom of the container?
ohmygosh!


i have like the same problem


i try to tup the container to the side and tap it lightly against a table so that it goes through the little holes, but u actually end up lossing quite a bit of it...
Close the lid and slowly and gently shake it from side to side for several minutes. Then make sure that the container stays upright. Hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php hosting